CCMS has a multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of our key goals:
- Improving and well-being of children and young people;
- Raising standards for all;
- Delivering high quality education services;
- Improving the learning environment;
- Closing the performance gap, increasing access and equality; and
- Development the education workforce.
CCMS officers from the Education, School Planning and Provision and Workforce Planning and Governance Directorates form 3 Locality Teams. The officers, led by a Senior Education Adviser, work collaboratively, providing their own expertise to deliver a high quality service to CCMS schools.
The Locality Teams are organised along district council boundaries:
Locality 1 Fermanagh and Omagh, Mid Ulster, Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon
Locality 2 Derry & Strabane, Causeway Coast & Glens, Mid & East Antrim, Antrim & Newtownabbey
Locality 3 Newry, Mourne & Down, Lisburn and Castlereagh, Belfast
The CCMS Organisational Chart provides information on the personnel working in each Locality Team.