Please note: As part of the CCMS recruitment process you will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure criminal background check carried out before taking up post.
In line with the Department of Education recommendation as and from the 1 April 2011 the cost of an Enhanced Disclosure check is to be met by the teacher. The cost of an Enhanced Disclosure check is currently £30. Payment must be made along with your Access NI application form. Please be aware your offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Details of how to make payment will be included on the front page of the application form.
However, if you have previously been vetted through Access NI for a teaching post in a CCMS school, there will be no requirement for you to be vetted again. However, you will be asked by CCMS to provide your certificate number.
1. APPLICANTS FOR PRIMARY AND NURSERY POSTS MUST HOLD A RECOGNISED RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CERTIFICATE ON TAKING UP POST.
2. POSTS INVOLVING WORKING IN EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OFTHE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE ADULTS (NI) ORDER 2003 -
3. ON TAKING UP A POST THE APPLICANT MUST BE A REGISTERED TEACHER WITH THE GTCNI
4. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE COMMITTED TO THE RELIGIOUS AND PASTORAL DEVELOPMENT OF A CATHOLIC SCHOOL.
5. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE CRITERIA FOR ANY OFTHE POSTS ADVERTISED MAY BE ENHANCED TO FACILITATE SHORTLISTING.
6. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM TO THE CORRECT DIOCESAN OFFICE -
Faxed forms will not be accepted.
CCMS strongly recommends that you constantly save your application form as you go along. Your application form will time-out after a period of two hours. All work will be lost if you do not save it.
Prior to starting your application for you will need to check the ‘firewall’ and ‘security settings’ on the computer that you are using.
Certain firewalls may prevent successful transmission of your application form to CCMS.
If you do experience a problem sending your application form through, please contact the Diocesan Office in which the post is advertised. A list of contact numbers is available by clicking here.
CCMS will not accept late applications or give extensions to applicants who are experiencing computer problems.
If you are using a computer at work, school, Internet cafe or at another location please be aware that the security and firewall settings at the location will in many cases prevent you from sending your application form.
The format of the form must not be altered in any way.
If you experience a problem sending your application form through, please contact the Diocesan Office in which the post is advertised. A list of contact numbers is available by clicking here.
Alternatively please complete the attached interactive form and submit it to CCMS using the submint email button on the form.