Current Teaching/Non-Teaching Advertisements and Online Application forms
Information for Applicants : Enhanced Disclosure Check
Please note: As part of the CCMS recruitment process an enhanced disclosure check will be carried out by CCMS through Access NI. The Access NI Code of Practice is available at www.dojni.gov.uk.
In line with the Department of Education recommendations the cost of the enhanced disclosure check must be met by the applicant. The cost is currently £33.
Please be aware that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
CCMS will inform successful candidates of how to apply for an enhanced disclosure check.
Before starting your application form please read the information below.
- Applicants for Primary and Nursery posts must hold a recognised Religious Education Certificate on taking up post.
- Posts involving working with children and young people in educational establishments are subject to the provisions of the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups (NI) Order 2007.
- Applicants must disclose if there is any reason why they cannot work in regulated (as defined by Access NI) activity.
For further information please visit the Access NI website by clicking on the following link Access NI
- On taking up a post the applicant must be a registered teacher with the GTCNI
- All applicants must be committed to the Religious and pastoral development of a Catholic School.
It should be noted that the criteria for any of the posts advertised may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
Please ensure that you send your application form to the correct Diocesan Office -
Faxed forms will not be accepted.
- Save as you go along-
CCMS strongly recommends that you constantly save your application form as you go along. Your application form will time-out after a period of two hours. All work will be lost if you do not save it.
- Check your firewall settings -
Prior to starting your application for you will need to check the 'firewall' and 'security settings' on the computer that you are using.
Certain firewalls may prevent successful transmission of your application form to CCMS.
- If you have a problem -
If you do experience a problem sending your application form through, please contact the Diocesan Office in which the post is advertised. A list of contact numbers is available by clicking here.
- We don't accept late applications -
CCMS will not accept late applications or give extensions to applicants who are experiencing computer problems.
- The firewall and security settings on other computers may prevent you sending your application form through -
If you are using a computer at work, school, Internet cafe or at another location please be aware that the security and firewall settings at the location will in many cases prevent you from sending your application form.
- Only official CCMS application forms will be accepted!
The format of the form must not be altered in any way.
Having Problems with your application?
If you experience a problem sending your application form through, please contact the Diocesan Office in which the post is advertised. A list of contact numbers is available by clicking here.
Alternatively please complete the attached interactive form and submit it to CCMS using the submint email button on the form.