The School Estate Section within CCMS aims to raise standards through the effective provision and management of the estate of the Catholic Maintained Sector.
The head of the School Estate Section is Mr Gerry Lundy and among his responsibilities are:
- The formulation and presentation of a range of policy documents for use by Council including open enrolment, federation arrangements and rationalisation;
- The provision of advice and guidance to Trustees;
- To ensure a pro-active and strategic approach in the planning and development of the Catholic Maintained Estate through project management, PPP/PFI or minor capital works;
- To negotiate and consult with a variety of bodies and agencies;
- To co-ordinate and prioritise major and minor capital works; and
- Programme management of Post-Primary Review.
The Head of the School Estate section is supported by the Big Lottery Fund Portfolio Adviser/ Contracts Manager PPP/ PFI and a Building and Development Officer together with administrative and clerical support.
Mr Gerry Lundy can be contacted through his PA Alison Russell (028) 9039 3880